So what are some of the benefits?
- You’re more likely to burn stored fat which is useful for weight management. That is assuming of course you’re not loading up on lots of sugar and other carbohydrates such as bread, pasta, potatoes etc. The body will burn carbohydrates as an energy source first, and if taken in excess will be stored as fat, not good if you are trying to lose weight.
- Regular movement helps reduce aches and pains, motion is lotion.
- Movement enhances brain function, concentration and memory.
- As well as the function of the heart, lungs and vascular system.
- Slow, regular movement helps with stress management and promotes longevity.